Content Studio Producer
Do you make shit happen? Can you produce a drone shoot in the morning, stop motion animation in the afternoon, and projection mapping at night? All while sourcing a donkey for a social post tomorrow? Yes, of course a live donkey.
Ok, we should chat.
We're looking for a multi-talented creative producer with experience producing stills, video, GIFs, animations, cinemagraphs and every other visual content medium out there. Someone interested in being part of a fast paced and highly creative production team. Our Maker Studio is a team of inventors, builders, artists, animators, and directors, and the Producer is the hub of knowledge and a source of truth and light; influencing people, anticipating and resolving issues, and seeing the big picture while owning the details and policing the process.
We are looking for relentlessly optimistic leader-types who can bring teams together to dream up and deliver unforgettable content. Every time out.
- Run the production, execution, and delivery of creative content.
- Build out project plans for creative projects, including planned content creation and unplanned reactive content.
- Develop and own timelines, budget reporting, and resourcing for Maker Studio team.
- Coordinate with account and creative teams to align client and agency goals.
- Clearly communicate with the team face-to-face and through tools such as Slack, Google Docs, Basecamp.
- Work with Account and Creative teams to understand priorities and allocate resources accordingly.
- Scope project requirements and prepare budgets.
- Develop project plans and monitor progress.
- Deliver projects on time and ensure quality.
- Seek opportunities for improvement and suggest new processes.
- Be passionate as all get-out.
- 2+ years experience working as a Producer on still/video production projects for commercial or agency clients.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work within a cross-functional team.
- Flexible, adaptable and able to maintain composure in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong attention-to-detail and excellent follow-through skills.
- Up-to-date on current trends and effective social media techniques.
- Ability to work, think, and respond quickly, maintaining attention to detail on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Motivated, decisive, and dedicated to great.
- A deep love of collaboration.
- Solid Health Bennies.
- 401k and Profit Share Programs.
- A stocked Kegerator with rotating brews (goes well with #1).
- The office - built into John Wanamaker’s old penthouse apartment, smack in the middle of the city. Like none you’ve ever seen.
- Vacation policy: We all take them and love the refreshing feeling they offer.
- A work environment that enthusiastically encourages creativity, risk-taking and growth.
We’re Red Tettemer O'Connell + Partners, an ad agency that always strives to be honest and true, cool under pressure, resourceful and tough with an appropriately proportioned soft spot. Colorful, serious when necessary, funny when called for, sentimental sometimes, shit-kickingly competitive all the time and profoundly plain and simple by nature. Always ready to ride in and save the day. Passionate and opinionated yet collaborative and with out conceit. Curious. Prompt. Courteous. Prepared. Willing to trust guts and fly by a pant's seat. Driven by ideas, belief in principles, good food, and well-aged single malt scotch. Shitheads need not apply.APPLY NOW