Web Dev Intern
Here's what you get
- A chance to QA projects.
- A desk, a laptop, a supply of websites to hack on, basic training, great tools, and mentorship.
- Face-time with the partners.
- College credit. Although this is an unpaid program.
- For interns over 21, two kegerators and five rotating beers, none of which are ever Bud Light, much to Steve O'Connell's dismay.
Here's what we expect
- That you work hard.
- Push yourself beyond what you thought you could do.
- Be respectful to everyone here.
- Jump into assignments with both feet.
- Be just as energetic if the assignment is a little less shiny.
- Enjoy the hell out of your time here.
That's our mission. Simple to say. Nearly impossible to pull off. But when you set the bar that high, every single jump has meaning.