Can you write really, really, good?
Can you also write that smart kind of funny that makes people go “Hmmmm”? And then can you turn on a nickel and lay people out in speechless, lump-in-the-throat, awe?
Can you write your way out of a paper bag? And then back into the paper bag if there’s a great idea in there?
- Love of big ideas
- Like to laugh or make people laugh. Or both.
- A competitive salary.
- Solid Health Bennies.
- 401k and Profit Share Programs.
- A stocked Kegerator with rotating brews.
- The office, on Main Street is relaxed and beachy and the one-time writing office of Trey Parker and Matt Stone. Great comedy juju.
- Vacation policy: We all take them and love the refreshing feeling they offer and so our policy is unlimited vacay.
- A work environment that enthusiastically encourages creativity, risk-taking and growth.
That's our mission. Simple to say. Nearly impossible to pull off. But when you set the bar that high, every single jump has meaning.