Do you have a way with words? Or an eye for design? More importantly, do you think you’re ready to dive in to this crazy, relentless, sleepless, inspiring world known as advertising? Go ahead, take a few seconds to think it over.
Here's What We Offer
- Real assignments from real clients.
- The chance to learn from some smart SOBs
- The opportunity for your work to be presented to clients and be produced. If it's smart and creative enough, obviously.
- Face-time with the partners.
- College credit. Although this is an unpaid program.
- For interns over 21, two kegerators and five rotating beers, none of which are ever Bud Light, much to Steve O'Connell's dismay.
Here's what we expect
- For you to work hard.
- To push yourself beyond what you though you could do.
- To be respectful to everyone here.
- To jump into assignments with both feet.
- To be just as energetic if the assignment is a little less shiny.
- To enjoy the hell out of your time here.
We’re Red Tettemer O'Connell + Partners, an ad agency that always strives to be honest and true, cool under pressure, resourceful and tough with an appropriately proportioned soft spot. Colorful, serious when necessary, funny when called for, sentimental sometimes, shit-kickingly competitive all the time and profoundly plain and simple by nature. Always ready to ride in and save the day. Passionate and opinionated yet collaborative and with out conceit. Curious. Prompt. Courteous. Prepared. Willing to trust guts and fly by a pant's seat. Driven by ideas, belief in principles, good food, and well-aged single malt scotch. Shitheads need not apply.APPLY NOW