Earned Media is the name of the game. And at RTO+P, Social Specialists are baller in a number of areas.
- Social Planning: Map out a monthly guide for how, where and when we tweet, gram and post for clients.
- Social Posting: Manage posting to social accounts that reach millions of fans.
- Social Creative: Join our team and create thumbstopping tweets and posts both planned and real time juggernauts.
- Strategy: Come learn with the best. You’ll be groomed to generate smart, strategic thinking that leads to great creative and drives national brands forward.
- Reporting: Pull and organize social data. Work with our in-house analyst to show how the work moved the business.
- Research and interact with target audiences. Build word of mouth.
- Help build and manage influencer programs with third parties.
- Create and cultivate relationships with a diverse group of contacts. Bloggers. Creators. The tech moguls of tomorrow.
- Craft compelling pitches and story ideas that generate coverage.
- Build press and blogger lists.
- Assist with press events/previews.
- You know when your parents said you spend too much time Snapchatting? That no longer applies. Geofilter and draw your face off.
- Make us smarter. Write up new social objects and school us. Tell us how a client could use them in new ways.
- Always be searching for the next Nash Grier or the meme of tomorrow.
Essential RTO+P Skills
- Works and plays well with others.
- Proactive team member. Enthusiasm. Passion for the business.
- A basic understanding that this isn’t just a 9-5 job.
- Thinks fast on your feet. And your typing fingers.
- A strong presence on leading social networks.
- Endurance. Work hard, play hard.
- A drive to be a part of unforgettable work.
- A competitive salary.
- Solid Health Bennies.
- 401k and Profit Share Programs.
- A stocked Kegerator with rotating brews (goes well with #2).
- The office - built into John Wanamaker’s old penthouse apartment, smack in the middle of the city. Like none you’ve ever seen.
- Vacation policy: We all take them and love the refreshing feeling they offer.
- A work environment that enthusiastically encourages creativity, risk-taking and growth.
We’re Red Tettemer O'Connell + Partners, an ad agency that always strives to be honest and true, cool under pressure, resourceful and tough with an appropriately proportioned soft spot. Colorful, serious when necessary, funny when called for, sentimental sometimes, shit-kickingly competitive all the time and profoundly plain and simple by nature. Always ready to ride in and save the day. Passionate and opinionated yet collaborative and with out conceit. Curious. Prompt. Courteous. Prepared. Willing to trust guts and fly by a pant's seat. Driven by ideas, belief in principles, good food, and well-aged single malt scotch. Shitheads need not apply.APPLY NOW