Support account team in managing relationships from start to finish.
- Manage client accounts day-to-day.
- Help nurture and protect unforgettable creative ideas.
- Excel at "small ball" - job tickets, job files, timelines and project estimates.
- Be the client's eyes and ears by regularly providing prompt and loving follow-ups, conference/call reports, timelines, estimates, change orders, status reports, etc.
- Brief, organize and provide information to internal teams. And cheer them on now and again.
- Gather information relevant to execution of client’s projects.
- Oversee job status, scheduling, monitoring job/project development, trafficking and progress.
- Prepare client presentations and attend meetings as required.
- Grow and develop relationships with clients.
- Get your hands dirty. See opportunities. Solve problems. Think on your feet.
- A competitive salary.
- A solid health benefits package, all on us.
- A stocked kegerator with rotating brews (goes well with #2).
- The office - built into John Wanamaker’s old penthouse apartment, directly next to Philadelphia’s City Hall. Like none you’ve ever seen.
- Easy-going vacation policy.
We’re Red Tettemer O'Connell + Partners, an ad agency that always strives to be honest and true, cool under pressure, resourceful and tough with an appropriately proportioned soft spot. Colorful, serious when necessary, funny when called for, sentimental sometimes, shit-kickingly competitive all the time and profoundly plain and simple by nature. Always ready to ride in and save the day. Passionate and opinionated yet collaborative and with out conceit. Curious. Prompt. Courteous. Prepared. Willing to trust guts and fly by a pant's seat. Driven by ideas, belief in principles, good food, and well-aged single malt scotch. Shitheads need not apply.APPLY NOW