2 - 4 Years
We got 99 problems. Every day. And we need help solving them. We uncover hidden insights about brands, culture and people to help point the way to a brand’s Irresistible Truth. Then we help imagine ways to express it unforgettably.
Is your curiosity relentless? Comfortable pulling a Simmons run, analyzing quant, or writing a discussion guide? Just as comfortable pounding the digital (and literal) pavement to get there the hard way when duty calls? Are you confident staring right into your solar plexus and trusting your instincts?
Do you like to learn so hard that by the time you’re done, there’s no one who knows more about what you’ve learned than you do (other than maybe your mom, but she doesn’t count). Good. Because we’re restless AF and we don't like to let anything sit for too long, especially the brands we work with. So at one point or another, you’ll touch just about all of them.
Can you distill your findings into points that really matter? Are you great at packaging up info and analysis into the briefest of briefs that inspires others to create?
If all of that’s rocking your bells, we should talk.
- Love of big ideas. They are our currency.
- And long walks. In the hallway. To get close and stay close to our creatives, account managers and other key functional areas.
- Insight fiend. A digger who mines deep down into the nooks and crannies of consumer, culture and brand.
- Research and analysis like WHAT. The ability to develop a comprehensive context for creative strategies by generating and analyzing a range of information in great detail, including business financials, market reports, consumer and trend data and qualitative insight. You’ll also be required to run research groups and structured interviews, as well as work to commission, craft and analyze quantitative surveys.
- Zen clarity. The ability to distill down and turn the incredibly complex into the supremely simple and clear.
- Storytelling. Both internally, via smart, flawless briefs, and externally, for confident, compelling presentations to our clients.
- Cool with clients. The ability to parlay with clients to drill down to their specific business and communications needs and present our strategy to them.
- Gusto. Someone who swings for the fences every at bat.
- Agency Planning Experience. 2-4 years of experience as an agency planner/strategist. An ad school background would be a very nice to have too.
- A competitive salary.
- A solid health benefits package, all on us.
- A stocked kegerator with rotating brews (goes well with #2).
- The offices: Built into John Wanamaker’s old penthouse apartment, directly next to Philadelphia’s City Hall. Or a block from the beach in the former writing quarters of Trey Parker and Matt Stone in Santa Monica, California. Both like none you’ve ever seen.
- Vacation policy: We all take them and love the refreshing feeling they offer and so our policy is unlimited vacay.
We’re Red Tettemer O'Connell + Partners, an ad agency that always strives to be honest and true, cool under pressure, resourceful and tough with an appropriately proportioned soft spot. Colorful, serious when necessary, funny when called for, sentimental sometimes, shit-kickingly competitive all the time and profoundly plain and simple by nature. Always ready to ride in and save the day. Passionate and opinionated yet collaborative and with out conceit. Curious. Prompt. Courteous. Prepared. Willing to trust guts and fly by a pant's seat. Driven by ideas, belief in principles, good food, and well-aged single malt scotch. Shitheads need not apply.APPLY NOW