PHILADELPHIA + LOS ANGELES
Do you have a way with words? Or an eye for design? More importantly, do you think you’re ready to dive in to this crazy, relentless, sleepless, inspiring world known as advertising? Go ahead, take a few seconds to think it over.
Here's what you get
- Real assignments from real clients.
- The chance to learn from some smart SOBs
- The opportunity for your work to be presented to clients and be produced. If it's smart and creative enough, obviously.
- Face-time with the partners.
- College credit if applicable and/or paid stipend.
- For interns over 21, two kegerators and five rotating beers, none of which are ever Bud Light, much to Steve O'Connell's dismay.
Here's what we expect
- That you work hard.
- Push yourself beyond what you thought you could do.
- Be respectful to everyone here.
- Jump into assignments with both feet.
- Be just as energetic if the assignment is a little less shiny.
- Enjoy the hell out of your time here.
That's our mission. Simple to say. Nearly impossible to pull off. But when you set the bar that high, every single jump has meaning.