What's your favorite media?
- All of the above
If you answered all of the above - then we have something in common
As a media intern, you’ll learn to how to connect ideas with eyeballs and eardrums. Because we believe the idea is the boss. You’ll be supporting a crack-squad media team every step of the way, including managing TV schedules, digital plans and budgets. And other things that will have you worshipping at the altar of an amazing spreadsheet.
Here's what you get
- The opportunity to learn the planning process from some of the smartest people to ever talk about TRPs.
- The chance to help buy media for national and local brands and assist on new business pitches.
- Face-time with the partners
- College credit if applicable and/or paid stipend.
- For interns over 21, two kegerators and five rotating beers, none of which are ever Bud Light, much to Steve O'Connell's dismay.
Here's what we expect
- That you work hard.
- Push yourself beyond what you thought you could do.
- Be respectful to everyone here.
- Jump into assignments with both feet.
- Be just as energetic if the assignment is a little less shiny.
- Enjoy the hell out of your time here.
That's our mission. Simple to say. Nearly impossible to pull off. But when you set the bar that high, every single jump has meaning.