You can map out a monthly guide for how, where and when we have conversations with our client’s customers. You love to be part of a team that creates thumbstopping posts both planned and real time. You understand how to organize social data into insights that tell a story.
Remember when your parents said you spend too much time on your phone? That no longer applies.
Make us smarter. Write up new social objects and school us. Tell us how a client could use them in new ways.
- Love of big ideas.
- Believes in “We” before “I”.
- Loves that social isn’t a 9-5 job.
- Thinks fast on feet. And typing fingers.
- Understands the major social platforms inside and out. And is interested in testing out the up and comers.
- Can build and manage influencer programs with third parties.
- Able to craft compelling pitches and story ideas that generate coverage.
- Has endurance. Resilience. And unstoppable optimism.
- A competitive salary.
- Solid Health Bennies.
- 401k and Profit Share Programs.
- A stocked Kegerator with rotating brews.
- The office - built into John Wanamaker’s old penthouse apartment, smack in the middle of the city. Like none you’ve ever seen.
- Vacation policy: We all take them and love the refreshing feeling they offer and so our policy is unlimited vacay.
- A work environment that enthusiastically encourages creativity, risk-taking and growth.
That's our mission. Simple to say. Nearly impossible to pull off. But when you set the bar that high, every single jump has meaning.