Social Media Intern
Are you the first of your friends to 'swipe right' on the newest social media app? Do you double tap until your fingers feel numb? Do you speak in 140 character bursts?
If so, we're looking for you to help our social team find fresh new ways to give our partner brands a distinctive voice in social. You’ll also get to geek out on compiling content calendars, analyzing post data and digging into insights that will keep our social game on point.
Here's what you get
- An opportunity to learn the ins and outs of Community Management
- Participation on real client work including sitting in on creative briefings, strategy sessions and client calls, and brainstorms.
- A chance to pull, sort, and analyze data that informs strategy.
- Experience with influencer and press outreach.
- College credit if applicable and/or paid stipend.
- For interns over 21, two kegerators and five rotating beers, none of which are ever Bud Light, much to Steve O'Connell's dismay.
Here's what we expect
- That you work hard.
- Push yourself beyond what you thought you could do.
- Be respectful to everyone here.
- Jump into assignments with both feet.
- Be just as energetic if the assignment is a little less shiny.
- Enjoy the hell out of your time here.
WORK FROM PHILLY, OR ANYWHERE.
RTO+P is proudly based in Philadelphia, but our cowboys roam far and wide. Where you work is up to you.
That's our mission. Simple to say. Nearly impossible to pull off. But when you set the bar that high, every single jump has meaning.