It’s in your nature to love people and nurture relationships.
You always listen carefully. But you also always have a POV. You understand the ins and outs of your client’s business because you’re a detective and know every situation is unique. You’re curious. You’re a friend. You know what makes clients look good, so we can look good.
You’re also leader, not just manager. You’re second best at everyone else’s job. You’re impassioned. A detail maestro. A big picture seeker. A collaborator, financier, map maker. A diplomat. A participator. You grok the typical, ensuring the basics are done and done well, but you also seek opportunities for growth. You get your hands dirty, with a smile on your face.
But you’re not a yes-woman (or yes-man). You head off challenges before they become problems. You understand your client’s pain points and the agency mission to be unforgettable and are relentless about making both sides meet. You don’t mind being an unsung hero, because any client success is everyone’s success.
- Love of big ideas.
- Grow and develop relationships with clients.
- Manage client accounts day-to-day.
- Excel at "small ball" - job tickets, job files, timelines and project estimates.
- Be the client's eyes and ears by regularly providing prompt and loving follow-ups, conference/call reports, timelines, estimates, change orders, status reports, and good heart to heart talks from time to time, etc.
- Brief, organize and provide information to internal teams. And cheer them on now and again.
- Gather info and direction to help guide execution of projects.
- Oversee job status, scheduling, monitoring job/project development, trafficking and progress.
- Prepare client presentations and attend meetings as required.
- Get your hands dirty. See opportunities. Solve problems.
- Think on your feet. I know we said that, but it’s important.
- A competitive salary and 401(k) plan opportunity.
- A solid health benefits package, all on us.
- A stocked kegerator with rotating brews (goes well with #2).
- Our agency wellness program. We call it Cowboy Strong.
- Vacation policy: We all take them and love the refreshing feeling they offer, so our policy is unlimited vacay.
WORK FROM PHILLY, OR ANYWHERE.
RTO+P is proudly based in Philadelphia, but our cowboys roam far and wide. Where you work is up to you.
That's our mission. Simple to say. Nearly impossible to pull off. But when you set the bar that high, every single jump has meaning.