Senior Account Manager
5 - 7 years agency
It’s in your nature to love people and nurture relationships.
You always listen carefully. But you also always have a POV. You understand the ins and outs of your client’s business because you’re a detective and know every situation is unique. You’re curious. You’re a friend. You know what makes clients look good, so we can look good.
You’re also leader, not just manager. You’re second best at everyone else’s job. You’re impassioned. A detail maestro. A big picture seeker. A collaborator, financier, map maker. A diplomat. A participator. Your team groks the typical, ensuring the basics are done and done well, but you also seek opportunities for growth. You get your hands dirty, with a smile on your face.
But you’re not a yes-woman (or yes-man). You head off challenges before they become problems. You understand your client’s pain points and the agency mission to be unforgettable and are relentless about making both sides meet. You don’t mind being an unsung hero, because any client success is everyone’s success.
- Love of big ideas.
- Act as the voice of the client inside the agency.
- Help bring unforgettable ideas to life. Defend and protect good ideas.
- Collaborate with Strategy and Creative to help surface strategic insights that will help inspire creative development.
- Be the Client's guide through the creative process (concepts – through final production). Promote partnership between agency and client.
- Oversee budgets & timelines.
- Manage, mentor and train junior staff.
- Get your hands dirty. See opportunities. Solve problems. Think on your feet.
- A competitive salary.
- Solid Health Bennies.
- 401k and Profit Share Programs.
- A stocked Kegerator with rotating brews.
- The office - built into John Wanamaker’s old penthouse apartment, smack in the middle of the city. Like none you’ve ever seen.
- Vacation policy: We all take them and love the refreshing feeling they offer and so our policy is unlimited vacay.
- A work environment that enthusiastically encourages creativity, risk-taking and growth.
That's our mission. Simple to say. Nearly impossible to pull off. But when you set the bar that high, every single jump has meaning.