Senior Account Manager
5 - 7 years agency
You are a relationship whisperer.
You listen. Carefully. But you also bring your own POV to the party. You love to understand your client’s business and understand what it means to walk in their shoes. You’re curious. You’re glass half full. You’re a detail maestro. A collaborator. And a diplomat. You can head off challenges before they become problems. And you thrive in an environment that’s fast and full of purpose.
- Love big ideas and believe in the power of creativity.
- Act as the voice of the client inside the agency.
- Defend and protect good ideas.
- Be the Client’s guide through the process (concept – through final production). Promote partnership between agency and client.
- Oversee budgets & timelines.
- Manage, inspire and teach junior team members.
- Get your hands dirty. See opportunities. Solve problems. Think on your feet.
- A competitive salary and 401(k) plan opportunity.
- A solid health benefits package, all on us.
- A stocked kegerator with rotating brews (goes well with #2).
- Our agency wellness program. We call it Cowboy Strong.
- Vacation policy: We all take them and love the refreshing feeling they offer, so our policy is unlimited vacay.
WORK FROM PHILLY, OR ANYWHERE.
RTO+P is proudly based in Philadelphia, but our cowboys roam far and wide. Where you work is up to you.
That's our mission. Simple to say. Nearly impossible to pull off. But when you set the bar that high, every single jump has meaning.