Account Management Intern
Do you get excited about nurturing unforgettable creative ideas? Can you multi-task long-term and short-term projects? Does the thought of developing strategy and digging into competitive reports sound like your cup of La Colombe? If you answered “hell yes” to the questions above, we want you.
Here's what you get
- Real assignments from real clients.
- An opportunity to work with some of the best wranglers in the biz.
- Experiences where you’ll get your hands dirty, see opportunities and solve problems and think on your feet.
- A chance to assist the Account team in all things account people do, like status docs, timelines, job jackets, briefs, strategy, client research, and project development.
- Invites to ad industry events/mixers.
- Face-time with the partners.
- College credit if applicable and/or paid stipend.
Here's what we expect
- That you work hard.
- Push yourself beyond what you thought you could do.
- Be respectful to everyone here.
- Jump into assignments with both feet.
- Be just as energetic if the assignment is a little less shiny.
- Enjoy the hell out of your time here.
WORK FROM PHILLY, OR ANYWHERE.
RTO+P is proudly based in Philadelphia, but our cowboys roam far and wide. Where you work is up to you.
That's our mission. Simple to say. Nearly impossible to pull off. But when you set the bar that high, every single jump has meaning.