Senior Digital Art Director
You want to be unforgettable and make unforgettable things. Every time out.
You have a talent for using visuals to communicate and make people feel something. You agonize for inordinately long periods over the exact right typeface to use. You ask yourself questions like “if a picture can tell a thousand words, how many words can a GIF or the perfectly looped video tell?” You believe each and every pixel deserves to be represented at its best.
You want to collaborate with creatives, strategists and engineers who stop at nothing to make ideas come to life. You live to champion of simple, beautiful and fresh. You’re happy in an environment that celebrates "we” over “I”. You’ll already be passionate, resilient and resourceful when you arrive but you’ll also be excited to be powered to new heights by a crew who is forever humble and hungry to its core.
- Love of big ideas
- 6+ years of agency experience as a creative, specifically with a digital / social focus.
- 2+ years in a leadership role.
- Own projects from concept through launch...and beyond.
- Work closely with a diverse range of cowboys that include Creative Directors, Developers, Strategists, Analysts and Project / Account Managers.
- Manage and inspire a team of young talented designers, know how to work with them to get things done fast, and get a thrill out of seeing them flourish.
- Represent Creative to clients. Storytelling abilities are essential, especially when it comes to constructing big idea presentations and selling them through.
- Be a constant advocate and champion of both client objectives and modern design principles.
- Improve, expand and guide processes and tools within the department.
- Exquisite conceptual thinking in both visual and interaction design.
- Naturally human-centric approach to work and life.
- A deep and almost uncomfortable love for UXD.
- Strong knowledge of digital production.
- A portfolio that demonstrates a comprehensive understanding of interactivity for web, mobile web, and native apps.
- Ability to work, think, and respond quickly, maintaining attention to detail on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Motivated, decisive, and dedicated to great.
- Well-versed in interactive technologies, best practices and relentlessly curious about emerging trends, platforms and products.
- Love of collaboration.
- Ability to articulate creative concepts and rationale to client and team.
- Positivity and optimism flow naturally.
That's our mission. Simple to say. Nearly impossible to pull off. But when you set the bar that high, every single jump has meaning.