Content Studio Producer
Do you make shit happen? Can you produce a drone shoot in the morning, stop motion animation in the afternoon, and projection mapping at night? All while sourcing a donkey for a social post tomorrow? Yes, of course a live donkey.
Ok, we should chat.
We're looking for a multi-talented creative producer with experience producing stills, video, GIFs, animations, cinemagraphs and every other visual content medium out there. Someone interested in being part of a fast paced and highly creative production team. Our Maker Studio is a team of inventors, builders, artists, animators, and directors, and the Producer is the hub of knowledge and a source of truth and light; influencing people, anticipating and resolving issues, and seeing the big picture while owning the details and policing the process.
We are looking for relentlessly optimistic leader-types who can bring teams together to dream up and deliver unforgettable content. Every time out.
- Run the production, execution, and delivery of creative content.
- Build out project plans for creative projects, including planned content creation and unplanned reactive content.
- Develop and own timelines, budget reporting, and resourcing for Maker Studio team.
- Coordinate with account and creative teams to align client and agency goals.
- Clearly communicate with the team face-to-face and through tools such as Slack, Google Docs, Basecamp.
- Work with Account and Creative teams to understand priorities and allocate resources accordingly.
- Scope project requirements and prepare budgets.
- Develop project plans and monitor progress.
- Deliver projects on time and ensure quality.
- Seek opportunities for improvement and suggest new processes.
- Be passionate as all get-out.
- 2+ years experience working as a Producer on still/video production projects for commercial or agency clients.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work within a cross-functional team.
- Flexible, adaptable and able to maintain composure in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong attention-to-detail and excellent follow-through skills.
- Up-to-date on current trends and effective social media techniques.
- Ability to work, think, and respond quickly, maintaining attention to detail on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Motivated, decisive, and dedicated to great.
- A deep love of collaboration.
That's our mission. Simple to say. Nearly impossible to pull off. But when you set the bar that high, every single jump has meaning.