Does optimizing marketing efficiency and effectiveness get you all hot and bothered?
Do well written formulas make you all tingly inside? We are hiring a digital analyst who sees the stories and humans inside the numbers. Someone who can transform data into actionable insights to drive our clients’ websites, applications and digital/social marketing.
- Love of big ideas.
- Assist in the design and planning of campaign/site success measurements.
- Work collaboratively with the Digital Strategy, Account Management, Media, and Social departments to develop hypothesis, establish KPIs and ask pointed questions.
- Collect and aggregate consumer, business, campaign and media data from a number of different sources.
- Monitor and analyze performance to provide insights and recommendations for optimizations and improvements.
- Help drive the creation of dashboards and periodic reports for clients as well agency-wide reporting processes and templates.
- Demonstrated passion for telling stories with quantitative data.
- 2+ years of relevant work experience, agency side is a plus.
- Extensive knowledge of performance metrics, especially within digital and emerging media.
- Skilled using data tools to design and build reports.
- Experience in setup & implementation of GA / GTM.
- Experience in setup, implementation and maintenance of a Data Management Platform.
- Media experience and working knowledge of media tools, such as, Adwords, Doubleclick, Facebook, etc.
- Experience with the design and implementation of GA goal and conversion tracking.
Extra Extra Credit:
- Ability to study the past, and predict the future, to act in the present.
- A competitive salary.
- Solid Health Bennies.
- 401k and Profit Share Programs.
- A stocked Kegerator with rotating brews.
- The office - built into John Wanamaker’s old penthouse apartment, smack in the middle of the city. Like none you’ve ever seen.
- Vacation policy: We all take them and love the refreshing feeling they offer and so our policy is unlimited vacay.
- A work environment that enthusiastically encourages creativity, risk-taking and growth.
That's our mission. Simple to say. Nearly impossible to pull off. But when you set the bar that high, every single jump has meaning.