You want to be unforgettable and make unforgettable things. Every time out.
You have a talent for using visuals to communicate and make people feel something. You agonize for inordinately long periods over the exact right typeface to use. You ask yourself questions like “if a picture can tell a thousand words, how many words can a GIF or the perfectly looped video tell?” You believe each and every pixel deserves to be represented at its best. You're detail oriented and organized, not an unnamed layer in sight.
You want to collaborate with creatives, strategists and engineers who stop at nothing to make ideas come to life. You’re happy in an environment that celebrates "we” over “I”. You’ll already be passionate, resilient and resourceful when you arrive but you’ll also be excited to be powered to new heights by a crew who is forever humble and hungry to its core.
Role & Responsibilities
- Lover of big ideas.
- Ability to work on projects from concept to launch... and beyond, because digital never ends.
- Work collaboratively with a team of young, talented Designers and Developers.
- Work closely with a diverse range of cowboys that include Creative Directors, Strategists, Analysts and Project / Account Managers.
- Represent Creative to clients. Storytelling abilities are essential, especially when it comes to constructing big idea presentations and selling them through.
- Be a constant advocate and champion of both client objectives and modern design principles.
- 3+ years of agency (or relevant) experience as a creative, specifically with a digital focus.
- Naturally human-centric approach to work and life.
- A deep and almost uncomfortable love for UXD.
- Strong knowledge of digital production techiniques.
- Familiarity with principles of animation.
- A portfolio that demonstrates a comprehensive understanding of interactivity for web, mobile web, and native apps.
- Ability to work, think, and respond quickly, maintaining attention to detail on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Extreme Proficiency of Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, InVision, or other prototyping software.
- Motivated, decisive, and dedicated to greatness.
- A competitive salary.
- Solid Health Bennies.
- 401k and Profit Share Programs.
- A stocked Kegerator with rotating brews.
- The office - built into John Wanamaker’s old penthouse apartment, smack in the middle of the city. Like none you’ve ever seen.
- Vacation policy: We all take them and love the refreshing feeling they offer and so our policy is unlimited vacay.
- A work environment that enthusiastically encourages creativity, risk-taking and growth.
That's our mission. Simple to say. Nearly impossible to pull off. But when you set the bar that high, every single jump has meaning.