Are you the picture of organization? Are you obsessed with the details but also have an appreciation for the larger picture? Do you enjoy making numbers bend to your will? Do you thrive in a creatively revved atmosphere? Then you may have just found your new home.
- Love of big ideas.
- Key entry of invoices from vendors
- Process payments on vendor invoices
- Review client billing (as created by account mgmt) for accuracy (and give the occasional good-natured nudge to the aforementioned to get billing in)
- Process employee expense reports
- Track corporate credit card expenses for detail and job numbers
- Key entry of select client billing into electronic disbursement systems
- Organize and file records
- Completing corporate credit applications as requested
- Answer phones (in a pinch)
Optional but a plus
- Dark dry humor
- From Delco to facilitate the occasional Pica's pizza delivery
- A competitive salary.
- Solid Health Bennies.
- 401k and Profit Share Programs.
- A stocked Kegerator with rotating brews.
- The office - built into John Wanamaker’s old penthouse apartment, smack in the middle of the city. Like none you’ve ever seen.
- Vacation policy: We all take them and love the refreshing feeling they offer and so our policy is unlimited vacay.
- A work environment that enthusiastically encourages creativity, risk-taking and growth.
That's our mission. Simple to say. Nearly impossible to pull off. But when you set the bar that high, every single jump has meaning.