Assistant Media Specialist
Do you have a passion for numbers and experience with media planning and buying?
If so, we want to meet you.
- Identify media opportunities through evolving trends and vendor offerings.
- Help develop media plans, vendor rationale and tactical plan approaches.
- Execute plans and facilitate internal onboarding meetings to deliver specs and asset needs.
- Monitor and analyze campaign performance. Translate data into actionable recommendations.
- Serve as the organization’s media liaison with media partners.
- Scan media marketplace to keep up-to-date on the latest media trends.
- Appropriately manage the media budget and status of projects.
- Have an eye for numbers.
- Superior organization skills.
- Media planning/buying experience.
- Comfortable presenting and talking to prospective and current clients.
- Working knowledge of paid media platforms. (i.e. Facebook Business Manager, Google).
- A competitive salary and 401(k) plan opportunity.
- A solid health benefits package, all on us.
- A stocked kegerator with rotating brews (goes well with #2).
- Our agency wellness program. We call it Cowboy Strong.
- Vacation policy: We all take them and love the refreshing feeling they offer, so our policy is unlimited vacay.
That's our mission. Simple to say. Nearly impossible to pull off. But when you set the bar that high, every single jump has meaning.