Assistant Media Specialist
Do you have a passion for numbers and experience with media planning and buying?
If so, we want to meet you.
- Identify media opportunities through evolving trends and vendor offerings.
- Help develop media plans, vendor rationale and tactical plan approaches.
- Execute plans and facilitate internal onboarding meetings to deliver specs and asset needs.
- Monitor and analyze campaign performance. Translate data into actionable recommendations.
- Serve as the organization’s media liaison with media partners.
- Scan media marketplace to keep up-to-date on the latest media trends.
- Appropriately manage the media budget and status of projects.
- Have an eye for numbers.
- Superior organization skills.
- Media planning/buying experience.
- Comfortable presenting and talking to prospective and current clients.
- Working knowledge of paid media platforms. (i.e. Facebook Business Manager, Google).
- A competitive salary.
- Solid Health Bennies.
- 401k and Profit Share Programs.
- A stocked Kegerator with rotating brews.
- The office - built into John Wanamaker’s old penthouse apartment, smack in the middle of the city. Like none you’ve ever seen.
- Vacation policy: We all take them and love the refreshing feeling they offer and so our policy is unlimited vacay.
- A work environment that enthusiastically encourages creativity, risk-taking and growth.
That's our mission. Simple to say. Nearly impossible to pull off. But when you set the bar that high, every single jump has meaning.