Do you have a passion for media and experience with planning, buying, campaign management, and analytics? If so, we want to meet you.
- Plans, directs & coordinates media programs for clients.
- Actively collaborates on media strategy.
- Manage client’s day-to-day tactical needs.
- Develops strong relationships with clients and key stakeholders at partner agencies.
- Play an active role in media partner negotiations.
- Responsible for quality control of media planning and implementation.
- Knowledge cross channel media - strengths, weaknesses & application.
- Strong digital background, a plus.
- Manage a team of planners.
- Seek out new and innovative opportunities in the marketplace.
- Understands the media landscape, it’s impact and how it’s been evolving.
- Experience working with data and analytics team, analyzing campaign performance, building insights, etc...
- Working knowledge of syndicated consumer research.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking agility.
- Experience writing, presenting and implementing media plans.
- A competitive salary.
- Solid Health Bennies.
- 401k and Profit Share Programs.
- A stocked Kegerator with rotating brews.
- The office - built into John Wanamaker’s old penthouse apartment, smack in the middle of the city. Like none you’ve ever seen.
- Vacation policy: We all take them and love the refreshing feeling they offer and so our policy is unlimited vacay.
- A work environment that enthusiastically encourages creativity, risk-taking and growth.
That's our mission. Simple to say. Nearly impossible to pull off. But when you set the bar that high, every single jump has meaning.