Do you have a passion for media and experience with planning, buying, campaign management, and analytics? If so, we want to meet you.
- Plans, directs & coordinates media programs for clients.
- Actively collaborates on media strategy.
- Manage client’s day-to-day tactical needs.
- Develops strong relationships with clients and key stakeholders at partner agencies.
- Play an active role in media partner negotiations.
- Responsible for quality control of media planning and implementation.
- Knowledge cross channel media - strengths, weaknesses & application.
- Strong digital background, a plus.
- Manage a team of planners.
- Seek out new and innovative opportunities in the marketplace.
- Understands the media landscape, it’s impact and how it’s been evolving.
- Experience working with data and analytics team, analyzing campaign performance, building insights, etc...
- Working knowledge of syndicated consumer research.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking agility.
- Experience writing, presenting and implementing media plans.
- A competitive salary and 401(k) plan opportunity.
- A solid health benefits package, all on us.
- A stocked kegerator with rotating brews (goes well with #2).
- Our agency wellness program. We call it Cowboy Strong.
- Vacation policy: We all take them and love the refreshing feeling they offer, so our policy is unlimited vacay.
That's our mission. Simple to say. Nearly impossible to pull off. But when you set the bar that high, every single jump has meaning.