Senior Social Media Strategist
Building brands in social gets you up in the morning. Integrating the medium with the message in strategically smart and creative ways makes the hair on the back of your neck stand up.
You can map out a monthly guide for how, where and when we have conversations with our client’s customers. You love to be part of a team that creates thumbstopping content both planned and real time. You understand how to organize social data into insights that tell a story.
You love the variety that comes with working on iconic and startup brands alike, and the sense of accomplishment you get from seeing things you’ve worked on go out into the world multiple times a day.
Make us smarter. Meet with the platforms constantly and be out in front of best practices. Tell us how a client could use them in new ways. Work with the creative, strategy, media and account teams to integrate and implement smart social for our clients.
- Love of big ideas.
- Believes in “We” before “I”.
- Thinks fast on feet. And typing fingers.
- Understands the major social platforms inside and out. And is interested in testing out the up and comers.
- Has endurance. Resilience. And unstoppable optimism.
The Nice to Haves
- Prior agency experience.
- History of working on multiple brands simultaneously.
- Paid social media strategy expertise.
- Ability to turn results into reports.
- A competitive salary.
- Solid Health Bennies.
- 401k and Profit Share Programs.
- A stocked Kegerator with rotating brews.
- The office - built into John Wanamaker’s old penthouse apartment, smack in the middle of the city. Like none you’ve ever seen.
- Vacation policy: We all take them and love the refreshing feeling they offer and so our policy is unlimited vacay.
- A work environment that enthusiastically encourages creativity, risk-taking and growth.
That's our mission. Simple to say. Nearly impossible to pull off. But when you set the bar that high, every single jump has meaning.